Indulge in the luxury of nature at magical Merribrook Retreat, Margaret River. Holiday accommodation in the Margaret River Wine Region, Western Australia.
Merribrook, winner of the Jaguar Award for Excellence is acclaimed as one of Australia’s most idyllic country retreats. Living close to nature is the new luxury experience. Centrally located in the heart of the famous Margaret River Wine Region of Western Australia, minutes from pristine white beaches and nestled on the shores of a freshwater lake and forest is your Margaret River holiday accommodation. Celebrate the luxury of experiencing a 62 hectare country estate that reflects the true essence of a relaxed Margaret River holiday.
We offer you the luxury of nature and villa accommodation, famous breakfasts, uncrowded facilities and romantic gardens. Enjoy the large pool, wood fired sauna and spa, the open winter log fire plus indulge in famous gourmet breakfasts at our Lakeside Lodge.
Perhaps a private massage or pamper treatment? Merribrook is famous for viewing kangaroos with a white dotted face and beautiful splendid fairy wrens . With a maximum of 28 guests only, you should never feel crowded.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE on this official and original Merribrook Retreat, Margaret River property website
Please use our online booking system opposite for immediate confirmation and availability or do contact us to book your Maragert River holiday accommodation. Indulge in the luxury of nature at Merribrook, Margaret River
Margaret River Gift Certificates , buy now more
We stayed three nights at this magical place and wish we could have stayed forever. The location is ideal for touring the beautiful wine region of Margaret River. But we were tempted never to leave the grounds of Merribrook
TripAdvisor Rated 5/5
Stay with us once and you’ll understand why so many guests come back to visit year after year to indulge in the luxury of nature.
- This 160 acre (62ha) natural sanctuary offers you ten only, separate villas.
- Merribrook, Margaret River is a small, family owned and operated, country, bed and breakfast retreat. Merribrook can be a traveller’s haven, a restful holiday, a romantic luxury escape, a honeymoon memory or a corporate retreat.
- Our family and local staff are passionate about providing a memorable and authentic Margaret River accommodation experience. Service is relaxed yet professional, warm, gracious and genuine.
- This peaceful and private property is often called “Margaret River’s Garden of Eden” abounding in kangaroos, bird life, virgin forests and sensual gardens.
Special Margaret River Accommodation Packages
- Seasonal Margaret River holiday accommodation offers eg Autumn and Mid week Specials
- Margaret River Gift Certificates more
- Margaret River Indulgence packages with gourmet platters and blissful massages more
- Margaret River Romantic Getaway with hampers more
- Margaret River Honeymoon Package more
- Margaret River Chocolate Lovers Escape complete with wine glasses overflowing with Margaret River chocolates more
- Margaret River Wine Tour package more
- Margaret River Revitalizing package with relaxation massages more
- Margaret River Girls Getaway more
- A range of additional relaxing massage treatments ease the body and tranquil surrounds calm the mind more
- We can help you with the Cape to Cape Walk Track and your Merribrook Cape to Cape Accommodation along this world recognized and beautiful walk track. More…
Margaret River Conference Venue and Teambuilding
Allow us to host your boutique conference, executive retreat, small meeting, pre / post conference tour or teambuilding event. Merribrook is also home to Merribrook Corporate Outdoors, a Western Australian corporate outdoor training company specializing in team building, leadership development courses; fun, motivational and incentive events. Also operating team building, team games and incentive events in Perth and Fremantle More…