Indulge in the luxury of nature….
No words can describe the beauty of this property. Trip Advisor
Merribrook Retreat is unique in Margaret River as we are situated on a private estate with only 10 villas.
Imagine relaxing by the lake with a glass of wine, swimming in the pool or lazing on the day bed with a book.
Facilities for your pure indulgence…….
- Free wifi in the Lodge more
- Free local telephone in the Lodge
- Phone cards available at the Lodge
- Complimentary gourmet breakfast served at the main Lakeside lodge more
- Open winter wood fire and guest lounge in the Lakeside Lodge.more
- DVD and book library
- Kitchen facilities available in the evenings at the Lakeside Lodge, including BBQ and webber. more
- 20m solar heated swimming pool more
- 8 person outdoor spa and cabana
- Authentic lakeside Swedish wood fired sauna and outdoor shower more
- Massage and pampering spa treatments available in the privacy of your own villa more
- Scented landscaped gardens selected as part of the prestigious Australia’s Open Garden Scheme more
- Large 160 acre (62 hectare) natural estate, 80 acres protected virgin forest.
- Abundant birdlife, kangaroos, widlife more
- Self-guided bush walks through forest and parkland more
- 3 kilometre walking/running track around the Merribrook Estate more
- Working Farm
Guests are also allowed to use the kitchen and BBQ area in evenings which we did most days, having a relaxing simple dinner with our bottle of Margaret River wine, while the kangas nibbled the grass nearby.
A truly amazing place which Lorraine and Richard have created and nurtured, sharing it willingly with their guests and friends.
Room Tip: All the private individual cabins are perfect